How to Get Rid of Pimples, Acne Remedies, Pimples Treatment, Pimple Remedies
Pimples are usually skin disorders that occur mostly during the adolescent period but it can also be seen in adults. Pimples are not life threatening but it can affect a person psychologically. Pimples can occur on anyone disregarding sex and age but teenagers are the main victims of this skin disorder. Pimples can develop in any parts of the body like face, hands, chest and back. Pimples are really embarrassing and getting rid of these menaces might be a hassle and more frustrating.
Natural and Effective Home Pimples Remedies
Pimples Remedies and Zits Cure
There are many ways to get rid of pimples but the process of removing it naturally is more effective and does not have any side effects. There are also many creams and lotions to remove pimples but before applying these cosmetics you must be sure that they do not contain any hypo allergic substances that can have adverse effect on your skin. Pimples are not only upsetting but they also leave scars that cannot be removed easily. Getting rid of pimples and the scars is totally a frustrating task and it is only by natural ways you can get back your original face or skin.
Home Remedies for Pimples
- Pimples can be completely cured by daily intake of a spoonful of honey mixed with sulphur powder.
- Paste made from cucumber is a good remedy for getting rid of pimples. Take cucumber and grate it after peeling and add lemon juice, mix it well and put it in a blender to make a fine paste.
- Applying a paste made from neem leaves and turmeric powder also helps in getting rid of pimples. Apply the paste and wash it off with lukewarm water after 20-30 minutes of applying. Regular applying of this paste not only removes pimples and its scars but it also gives a glow look to your skin.
- Hot Epsom salts bath taken two times per week will reduce the occurrence of pimples.
- Keeping the skin well cleansed with a mild cleanser will prevent the formation of pimples. Therefore cleansing your skin with a mild cleanser in the morning and before going to bed is most recommended.
- Touching your skin passes extra dirt, bacteria, oil and filth that can cause acne and other skin irritations, so avoid touching your skin unnecessarily.